Sunday, May 8, 2011

Radisson Blu "it's not about where to go, it's about where to stay"


with jaysee,ghe,me,& zilfa/yam

Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts, part of the Rezidor Hotel Group, currently operates more than 200 hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, with another 51 projects under development. Radisson Blu is a first class full service hotel brand with key differentiators such as the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee and the Yes I Can! spirit of service.

Radisson Blu is perfect  for short breaks, Meeting & Events, Business Traveller, Club Carlson.
I’ve been there with my family during my graduation day. The place was so amazing.! I really wanted to stay there if I only have a lot of money to stay in that first class hotel.  It was so great experience, but I suggest to bring your camera. It’s perfect for taking pictures too. I’ve been there but sad to say, that I forgot to bring our camera (danghag.com  haha!). But overall I enjoyed it. “It’s not about where to go, it’s about where to stay”  Perfect!

Radisson Lobby

me!

isn't it cute?.. hehe! @ the left side zilfa/yam,ghe, & @ the right side jaysee & me

jaysee

Radisson blu lobby

Radisson
jaysee,zilfa/yam,me,jomar,&ghe

me,zilfa/yam,ghe,jomar,&jaysee

me with jomar


 "it's not about WHERE TO GO, it's about WHERE TO STAY"
Radisson Blu Hotel 

1 comment: