Saturday, May 21, 2011

I love

Title: I love
   i don't want to live no more hate my fucking life
love hurts alot i dont know what to do i cut myself
to die faster i dont want to see the sun rise no more
or tha moon i keep cutting myself to feel the pain and
the blood i dont want no one in my life thats why i feel
like this..........

i feel like everything is gonna end. like my world's
is coming down. when i feel like that i start to think
about you,because your the reason my world is still
standing. you keep me going. you keep me alive.i ask
myself,why im feeling like,and its because of true love.
what i want! i would like to see tha sunset with someone special.
i see other people looking at the sunset with the person
they love. i feel like im missing something. go to the
beach at night when im mad or sad. see tha moon,the
shooting star & the whole world. i wanna do all that,but
i dont want to do it alone. i wanna be with my girlfriend.


the girl i love so much.The only one thing i want is......to be with her forever thats all i want in this life. just be happy
by her side. I dont want somebody making way to break our relationship. Im so possesive than her but in negative way. Yes,  i can do that such negative way just to protect it. Yes, I've been waiting this for too long and I'm tired of being hurt. I just keep on asking "Why there are people making trouble to a relationship.?" ahora sin ti feels so sad. i want to stop crying,but i cant. the most important thing is i want is to stop cutting myself.
i make other people sad or they cut themself too. i don't want
i want that for me.everything. i want to start a new life now,but with my love
of my life .....

No comments:

Post a Comment