Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Visayas Blogging Summit 2011

 The most awaited event of this year Visayas Blogging Summit 2011 will be held here in cebu. This coming November 26, 2011 at SM City Cebu. In partnership with SM City Cebu, Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc., PR Works and Geiser Maclang.

CBSi  represents an ongoing lifelong commitment. Its mission is to promote Cebu’s overall beauty through blogging and social networking and at the same time be a productive group and productive individuals towards nation building.

This year’s event will be my first time to attend VBS 2011. My friend of mine Jaysee John Pingkian told me how successful the event last year in ILOILO. He inspired me to continue doing my personal blog.  Topics that would be tackled on this event would be divided into 4 segments namely: Personal Bloggging, Professional Blogging, Social Media Marketing for Business and Social Media Responsibility. There will also be panel discussion and Q&As from the participants.

 Personal essays in which blogger  from all over the world, living different lives and working in various fields, reach a pivotal moment or series of events that triggers within them the acknowledgement that they simply cannot continue on in the same manner.  Honestly, I’m not good in writing an article. But in expressing myself through blogging would not matter for me if I’m in wrong grammar.  Who care’s? It’s my personal blog.
Attending this coming event would be an achievement for me to be on the next level. 

 So, what are you waiting for?

Start  to socialize and explore the world of blogging.  You will not going home without something to bring. The experience itself.  World Class Speakers! Loads of Prizes and Freebies! Largest Social Media Event! Register now! http://vbs2011.cebubloggers.com/participants/

No comments:

Post a Comment